2013-07-28

What motivates us?

In a casual conversation with a Student some of my experiences pertaining to Police Officers as well as the all to common experience of trying to be thrown out of places because I don't wear shoes came to light. They stopped for a bit and looking at my Photographs questioned why they weren't darker in mood or more angst ridden

My general response to such questions is that I Thank God I have lived such a Blessed life and what do I really have to complain about! Rather I look to Gods creation, to those miricales that take place before my very eyes and this is what I choose to meditate on and what I feel led to share

Listening to SebastiĆ£o Salgado give his TED Talk reminded me of this conversation

http://www.ted.com/talks/sebastiao_salgado_the_silent_drama_of_photography.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment